Your wedding day is a day to remember for a lifetime. What better way to commemorate the occasion than having fun and unique wedding photos involving your guests? However, how do you make it entertaining and memorable?
Unique Wedding Photography Ideas to Try with Your Guests
Here are some precious ideas to get everyone in on the picture-taking fun:
- Give each guest a disposable camera and ask them to snap away during the reception. You’ll get some great candid shots of your guests enjoying themselves, and you might be surprised at the creative angles they capture.
- Set up a photo booth with props and backdrops for guests to use. That is a great way to get everyone in on the fun, and you’ll end up with some really unique photos.
- Ask your guests to write messages on balloons and then release them into the air. That is a great way to get everyone involved in your wedding photos, and you’ll end up with some beautiful shots.
- Ask your guests to write their advice for a happy marriage on cards or paper and take a photo of them holding the cards.
- Set up a “photo scavenger hunt” for your guests. You have to give them a list of things to find and photograph and see who can find the most items on the list. This activity is a great way to get everyone moving and mingling, and you’ll end up with some great photos.
- If you want to capture the fun and excitement of your wedding day, consider a group photo with everyone in a playful pose. For example, get your guests to help you create a human pyramid. It is a great way to get everyone laughing and smiling, and you’ll end up with an amusing photo.
- Get creative with your group photo! Consider having everyone stand in a circle or heart shape. Or, have everyone write a special message on a piece of paper they can hold in the photo.
- Get them to help you with your wedding dress – ask your maid of honour or bridesmaids to help you put on your dress. You may even ask your mother or grandmother. It will make for some lovely photos and be a special moment for you all to share.
- Get everyone to help you with your veil – again, this is a great way to involve your guests in your photos and make for some lovely candid shots.
- Get your guests to hold up signs from their seats – this is a great way to get everyone involved and will add fun to your photos. You could have signed with your wedding date, your name, or even just simple messages of love.
- Get your guests to throw confetti or petals – this is a classic way to involve your guests in your photos, and it always looks beautiful. Make sure you let your guests know in advance so they can bring along some confetti or petals.
- Get your guests to help you with your bouquet – ask your maid of honour or bridesmaids to help you with your bouquet, or even your mother or grandmother. It will make for some lovely photos and a special moment for you all to share.
It’s crucial to involve your guests in your wedding photos to make the event more memorable. It will help create a more personal and unique wedding album that you and your guests can enjoy for years. There are various ways to involve your guests in your wedding photos, so be creative and have fun with them!
You will never run out of ideas with an experienced and professional wedding photographer in Edmonton, Alberta. Flux Media Yeg is a photography and videography company in Edmonton that specializes in taking intimate photos that will be cherished by their clients forever. Contact us today!